- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
How to show Today+ on meeting room displays
The articles below contain guides for how to display the Today+ software on some of the tested hardware.
Click here, to see the full list of tested hardware.
- How to show Today+ on a Glory Star JAR101
- How to show Today+ on a Philips 10BDL4151T/00
- How to show Today+ on an iPad
*Please note that AskCody is only responsible for maintaining the AskCody software and is not liable for the actual hardware, setup of hardware and the maintenance of hardware.
The ultimate decision regarding the choice of hardware is completely up to you.