- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Establish User Management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
How to show AskCody Displays on meeting room displays
The articles linked below contain guides for how to show the AskCody Displays on some of the tested hardware.
Click here, to see the full list of tested hardware.
- How to show the AskCody Display on a Glory Star JAR101
- How to show AskCody Display on a Philips 10BDL4151T/00
- How to show AskCody Display on an iPad
- How to show AskCody Display on a Crestron Display
- How to show AskCody Display on an LG 10SM3TB
Please note that AskCody is only responsible for maintaining the AskCody software and is not liable for the actual hardware, setup of hardware, and maintenance of hardware.
The ultimate decision regarding the choice of hardware is completely up to you.