Learn how to display the AskCody Displays on a Philips signage device
This guide is intended to be used after performing the initial setup of the Philips Tablet. When the tablet is ready to be used, please follow the steps below to set up the AskCody Displays on your Philips signage device.
This article provides you with a guide for how to show Displays on a Philips screen.
Displays will run in the AskCody Android App for Philips which is attached to this article as a .apk file.
- Turn on the Philips screen
- Press the round button located on the back upper right corner of the screen and then quickly press the bottom part of the elongated button located right under the abovementioned round button
- Type the password (default password is 1234) and press "OK"
- Insert a USB with the .apk file stored (download the .apk file from the bottom of the guide)
- Press Apps and then File Manager
- Open the folder named mnt
- Open the folder named usb_storage
- Open the folder named USB_DISK1
- Press the file icon and press install.
- In the Apps-menu press the AskCody App
- Type in the License Key of the Display you want to show (License key: EU/World, click here. The US, click here)
- Click confirm
Please note that AskCody is only responsible for maintaining the AskCody software and has nothing to do with the actual hardware, setup of hardware, and maintenance of hardware.
AskCody can only provide basic requirements of approved hardware, which has been tested with the AskCody products according to basic use, but the ultimate decision regarding hardware is completely up to you.
- AskCody_Philips_1.2.apk (1 MB)