In this article you will find lists of the hardware that have been tested with the AskCody software and working according to basic use.
Please note that AskCody is only responsible for maintaining the AskCody software and is not liable for the actual hardware, setup of hardware and the maintenance of hardware.
Some of the hardware models might be discontinued, but the AskCody software still works on these models.
The ultimate decision regarding the choice of hardware is completely up to you.
Displays (Meeting Room Displays)
- Glory Star JAR101
- Glory Star JAR101#PartME
- Philips 10BDL3051T/00
- Philips 10BDL3051T/02
- Philips 10BDL4151T/00
- LG 10SM3TB-B
- iPad *
- Crestron TSS-7 **
- Crestron TSS-10 **
- Crestron TSW-7 **
- Crestron TSW-1060 **
* iPad: Must support iOS 12 or newer. To get a list of the supported iOS versions in iOS devices, please follow this link.
** Crestron: Must run firmware version 2.009.0061.001 or newer.
- Full HD 1920x1080p screen
- Possibility to view a URL - either the screen has a built-in browser or via a small PC with browser capabilities connected to the screen.
- Not smaller than 32"
Visitors (Visitor check-in kiosk)
- Surface Pro *
- Visionline VL-700 Touch PC, (Full HD) *
- Glorystar ULT215 PART#J1900 *
- iPad **
*Works with the print visitor label option in the check-in kiosk for Visitors.
**Must support iOS 12 or newer. To get a list of the supported iOS versions in iOS devices, please follow this link.
Visitors (Visitor label printer)
- Brother QL700-series & QL800-series
- Ricoh Zebra LP2824+ series
- Evolis Tattoo Rewrite Card Printer