In this article you will find lists of the hardware that have been tested with the AskCody software and working according to basic use.
Please note, that AskCody is only responsible for maintaining the AskCody software and is not liable for the actual hardware, setup of hardware, and maintenance of hardware. Lists with tested and compatible hardware in this article are subject to change, as hardware manufacturers replace and discontinue support of prior hardware models. Discontinued hardware with no continued support from the manufacturers will, over time, move into a state where AskCody is no longer able to support it.
Displays (Meeting Room Displays)
Compatible hardware is a collection of hardware tested by AskCody and confirmed to work with AskCody's Room Display Software.
- Glory Star JAR101
- Philips 10BDL4551T/00
- Crestron TSS-770
- Crestron TSW-770
- Crestron TSS-1070
- Crestron TSW-1070
- iPad (1)
(1) iPad: Must support iOS 12 or newer. To get a list of the supported iOS versions in iOS devices, please follow this link.
Discontinued Compatible Hardware
Discontinued Compatible Hardware is a collection of hardware that is tested by AskCody and confirmed to work with AskCody's Room Display Software, but to AskCody's knowledge is no longer possible to acquire.
- Philips 10BDL4151T/00
- Crestron TSS-7 (2)
- Crestron TSW-760 (2)
- Crestron TSS-10 (2)
- Crestron TSW-1060 (2)
(2) Crestron: Must run firmware version 2.009.0061.001 or newer. Learn how to set up the Crestron displays here.
Incompatible hardware is a collection of hardware that used to work with the AskCody Room Display Software, but is no longer working due to discontinuation and lack of support from the hardware vendor.
- Philips 10BDL3051T - discontinued by the manufacturer, outdated web packages.
- LG 10SM3TB-B
- Full HD 1920x1080p screen
- Possibility to view a URL - either the screen has a built-in browser or via a small PC with browser capabilities connected to the screen.
- Not smaller than 32"
Visitors (Visitor check-in kiosk)
- Surface Pro 8 (3)
- Visionline VL-700 Touch PC, (Full HD) (3)
- Glorystar ULT215 PART#J1900 (3)
- iPad (4)
(3) Works with the print visitor label option in the check-in kiosk for Visitors.
(4) Must support iOS 12 or newer. To get a list of the supported iOS versions in iOS devices, please follow this link.
Visitors (Visitor label printer)
- Brother QL700-series & QL800-series
- Ricoh Zebra LP2824+ series
- Evolis Tattoo Rewrite Card Printer