- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
How to set up Workplace Central
To set up Workplace Central, your AskCody Management Portal needs to have:
- A location created
- A connection to your calendars in Exchange
- At least one resource (calendar) added and activated
When a resource (calendar) is activated in Resources, in the AskCody Management Portal, Workplace Central will start gathering data for that specific resource. For the resource to appear in Workplace Central, it must have a meeting scheduled on the date chosen in Workplace Central.
After having the previous items in place, you will be able to see a real-time overview of what is going on in any given location in your organization, and how your resources are being utilized.
Follow the link below to learn more about Workplace Central and learn the benefits your organization can obtain by using it: What is Workplace Central?