- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Establish User Management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
Add a calendar in the AskCody Management Portal
Learn how to add a room and resource calendar to the AskCody Management Portal
Whether you want to be able to book a room in the Bookings Add-in or show the room activities on a Display or Dashboard or use any other of the AskCody modules, it is necessary to add the room and resource calendar to the AskCody Management Portal.
When you want to add a room or resource calendar to the Management Portal, just go through the following steps or watch the video:
- Log in to your AskCody Management Portal.
- Go to Admin Center by clicking the dropdown menu in the upper left corner.
- Open the tab Integrations and choose Microsoft Exchange Calendars.
- Click on the Add button and fill in the necessary information about the room or resource calendar.