- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
Add a calendar in the AskCody Management Portal
Learn how to add a room and resource calendar to the AskCody Management Portal
Whether you want to be able to book a room in the Workplace Add-in, or display the room activities on a Today+ or ActivityView, or use any other of the AskCody modules, it is necessary to add the room- and resource calendar to the AskCody Management Portal.
When you want to add a room or resource calendar to the Management Portal, just go through the following steps or watch the video:
- Log in to your AskCody Management Portal.
- Go to Admin Center by clicking the dropdown menu in the upper left corner.
- Open the tab Connect and choose Calendars.
- Click on the Add button and fill the necessary information about the room or resource calendar.