- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Establish User Management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user Training and Adoption
- 14. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
Data processing and legal
What is AskCody Central?
Learn the basics about AskCody Central
Central makes it possible to have a live overview of the activities inside the organization through a single tool.
It provides meeting owners and office managers with real-time data, enabling better data-driven decision-making on the fly.
Central allows you to:
- See every meeting room and additional bookable* resources integrated with AskCody, along with all the relevant information you need.
*The resources set with the type "Desks" are not included.
- Gain a complete and user-friendly overview of the activities in the different locations of your organization.
- Understand how bookable resources are being utilized in your organization.
- Optimize your resources according to their usage by empowering you with actionable insights.
To learn how to set up Central, click here.