- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
What is Workplace Central?
Workplace Central makes it possible to have a live overview of the activities inside the organization through a single tool.
It provides meeting owners and office managers with real-time data, enabling better data-driven decision making on the fly.
Workplace Central allows you to:
- See every meeting room, every hotdesk, and every resource connected to AskCody along with all the relevant information you need.
- Gain a complete and user-friendly overview of the activities in the different locations of your organization.
- Understand how bookable resources are being utilized in your organization.
- Optimize your resources according to their usage by empowering you with actionable insights.