Create a profile for your organization in the AskCody Cloud Management PortalThe very first thing you need to do, configuring the AskCody Meeting Management Platform, is signing up as a customer to create your AskCody Customer Account.
- Go to app.goaskcody.com
- Choose your region EU or US.
- Follow the sign-up steps and enter all the information about your organization.
- When you have signed up you will receive a confirmation email.
- Confirm your email by pressing the button in the confirmation email.
- You will be sent to the AskCody Meeting Management Platform to create a Password.
After signing up and confirming your email an organizational account is created for you, and you will be logged in automatically to the AskCody Management Platform.
The first user that creates the account is assigned the System Owner role and can now configure all other modules, including inviting users.
The system owner role can be changed after configuration. You can have as many Admins or System Owners as needed.