Learn how to troubleshoot when the visitor label is not automatically printed upon a visitor's check-in using the Visitor Management check-in kiosk.The Visitors Check-in Kiosk will only print a guest label if the following steps have been completed:
- A printer is connected to the Windows PC and is visible under Control Panel → Hardware and Sound → Devices and Printers
- The printer is configured to use the label size that has been physically inserted into the printer
- The Chrome print settings have been configured according to this guide
- The Chrome shortcut has been configured according to this guide
- The Visitors Check-in Kiosk Template is set up with printer type as Chrome
If all the points have been checked, and the issue still persists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance with troubleshooting.