- Help Center
- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Establish User Management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user Training and Adoption
- 14. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
Data processing and legal
How to view more fields in the Reports CSV file?
Learn about the different available export fields in the Services portal
This article covers how to extend the information in the Services Report CSV file, and how to access the custom report CSV file.
It is possible to generate custom CSV export files in the Services portal where you can choose which fields of information are important for you to show in your CSV file. This allows you to easily transfer all your information from the Services portal to your economy system or inventory system.
Follow this link to see how to customize your CSV file: Customize CSV Reports