- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
How to view more fields in the Settlement CSV file?
Learn about the different available export fields in the Meeting Services management portal
This article covers how to extend the information in the settlement CSV file, and how to access the custom settlement CSV file.
It is possible to generate custom CSV export files in the Meeting+ Manager where you can choose which fields of information is important for you to show in your CSV file. This allows you to easily transfer all your information from the AskCody Meeting+ to your Economy System or Inventory System.
Follow this link to see how to customize your CSV file: Customize CSV Settlements