This article provides you with a guide for how to change or remove the Display URL or license on your Philips screen.
If the screen is already showing a Display and you want to show another Display with a different URL or License, then follow this guide. This is also useful if you want to remove the Display from the screen, follow this guide.
Because the AskCody App shows the Display with auto-launch every 15 seconds, the following steps have to be done within that time span.
- Turn off the power on the Philips screen (remove power cable)
- Turn on the power on the Philips screen (re-insert the power cable)
- Press the round button located on the back upper right corner of the screen and then quickly press the 'volume down' button located right under the abovementioned round button
- Type the password (default password is 1234) and press "OK".
- Press "Apps" and then "Settings".
- Press "Apps" and press the AskCody App.
- Press uninstall.
You have now uninstalled the AskCody App and the Display will no longer show on the screen. If you want to change the Display URL or License, you have to reinstall the AskCody App, as the following article will show you.