- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
Can I display the same Today+ on multiple devices?
Yes, it is possible to show the same Today+ on more than one screen.
Let's say that you have a meeting room or a conference room with more than two entrances, it might be handy to show what's going on in that room, at both entrances.
If you want to display the same Today+ on multiple devices, just use the same license key or address on the second device.
The above-mentioned possibility does not apply to ActivityView.