- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Establish User Management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
Can I show the same Display on multiple devices?
Yes, it is possible to show the same Display on more than one screen.
Let's say that you have a meeting room or a conference room with more than two entrances, it might be handy to show what's going on in that room, at both entrances.
If you want to show the same Display on multiple devices, just use the same license key or address on the second device.
The above-mentioned possibility does not apply to Dashboards.