- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Establish User Management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user Training and Adoption
- 14. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
Data processing and legal
Can I change the displayed text in the AskCody Platform?
This article describes where in the AskCody Platform you can change displayed text.
It is only possible to change the size and content of the title displayed on Dashboards. The rest of the text displayed on the screen is determined by:
- calendar names
- titles, durations, and locations of events.
If you would like to change the size or content of the title displayed on your Dashboard, go to the Dashboard Management Portal -> click edit next to the Dashboard you would like to change -> type a new title.
It is not possible to change the size and type of the text shown on Displays. The content is determined by:
- Display name
- Calendar names
- Titles, durations, locations, and descriptions of the events.