- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
Why are my orders and pre-registrations not being updated when I move or cancel my meeting
Recently, AskCody deprecated support for TLS 1.0 and 1.1.
This should not have any effect on most Exchange connections but in some cases, the recommended TLS version (1.2) is not enabled even though it is supported in the Exchange versions supported by AskCody.
AskCody recommends the following guidance from Microsoft. The article goes step-by-step through the process of making sure TLS 1.2 for outbound traffic on HTTPS is enabled and this is a requirement for AskCody to track meeting changes.