- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Establish User Management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user Training and Adoption
- 14. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
Who is the organizer of a meeting and why does it matter?
Learn the some of the Microsoft Exchange basic concepts for meeting room management with AskCody
The organizer of a meeting in Exchange is the owner of the mailbox in which the original meeting item is created, typically using Outlook.
Because of this, meetings should not be created directly in resource calendars, but in the calendar of the person responsible for the meeting. The resource should then be invited to the meeting, which happens automatically if a room calendar is chosen as the location for the meeting.
It is still possible to book meetings on behalf of other users by using delegated access.