- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
Who is the organizer of a meeting and why does it matter?
The organizer of a meeting in Exchange is the owner of the mailbox in which the original meeting item is created, typically using Outlook.
Because of this, meetings should not be created directly in resource calendars, but in the calendar of the person responsible for the meeting. The resource should then be invited to the meeting, which happens automatically if a room calendar is chosen as the location for the meeting.
It is still possible to book meetings on behalf of other users by using delegated access.