- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
Whitelisting AskCody Services
To fully ensure that all AskCody services are running and can be accessed, here is the relevant information for whitelisting both domains and IP addresses for the AskCody platform.
This article will always reflect the current regional domains, subdomains, and IP addresses needed for whitelisting.
Whitelisting region domains and subdomains (if required)
Whitelisting on IP addresses (if required)
AskCody runs on Azure Cloud infrastructure and due to unforeseen changes in that infrastructure, you might need to make additional changes in the future.