- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
Where are all my Welcome+ reception messages?
Learn where to find the language settings for the AskCody Visitor Management system (Welcome+)
Each Welcome+ reception has its own sets of custom messages that determine the content of all SMS and emails sent from the system to the visitors and hosts.
A default version these sets of custom messages are automatically generated when a language is added to the reception.
This means that messages only appear after reception has been created with at least one language selected.
If your messages are missing, please makes sure that at least one language has been added to your receptions by clicking here