- Help Center
- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Establish User Management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user Training and Adoption
- 14. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
Data processing and legal
Where are all my visitor reception messages?
Learn where to find the message settings for the AskCody Visitor Management
Each visitor reception has its own sets of custom properties that determine the content of all SMS and emails sent from the system to the visitors and hosts.
A default version of these sets of custom messages is automatically generated when a language is added to the reception.
This means that messages only appear after reception has been created with at least one language selected.
If your messages are missing, please makes sure that at least one language has been added to your receptions by clicking here.