- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
What is SKU (Stock Keeping Unit)?
Learn about Stock Keeping Units and how AskCody supports them
SKU stands for Stock Keeping Unit and is an item code used for searching, identifying, and tracking stock of items in an inventory management system.
In the AskCody Meeting+ it is possible to type in an SKU for each item in the Manager, and potentially to download a CSV file to import to your inventory management system.