- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Establish User Management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user Training and Adoption
- 14. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
Data processing and legal
What is SKU (Stock Keeping Unit)?
Learn about Stock Keeping Units and how AskCody supports them
SKU stands for Stock Keeping Unit and is an item code used for searching, identifying, and tracking stock of items in an inventory management system.
In the AskCody Services Portal it is possible to type in an SKU for each item, and potentially to download a CSV file to import to your inventory management system.