- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
What is a resource calendar?
A resource calendar is the calendar of a mailbox for which the parameter "AutomateProcessing" has been set to "AutoAccept".
Because user mailboxes use a fixed value of "AutoUpdate" for this parameter, user mailbox calendars can never be resource calendars.
What makes a resource calendar different is the ability to set specific parameters on the containing mailbox that governs the handling of meeting items. By default, for example, a resource calendar will replace the subject of a meeting with the organizer's name and delete attachments and notes of the item stored in its calendar.
A description of these and other options can be found in the Parameters section of the Set-CalendarProcessing section in Microsoft's documentation.