These test scenarios go through the setup you just configured to ensure that everything works.
- Book a meeting with a meeting room in Outlook/Office 365 using the AskCody Workplace Add-in followed by ordering Meeting Services using the Meeting+ Add-in and make sure to check the following in the add-in:
- Check that the providers assigned to each room are assigned correctly.
- Check that the items, categories, and special conditions (such as preparation deadlines for items, and delivery provider opening days) match your business rules.
- Check that the item prices are set up correctly.
- Check that the accounting information is set up correctly:
- Check that your employees have access to the right cost centers.
- Check that the meeting types set up match your business rules.
- Check that any additional tax fields (information for accounting purposes) is set up correctly and available in the Meeting+ Outlook add-in.
- (If using the add-in in delegate access to order catering or services on behalf of someone else in your organization) Check if the roles necessary to perform this action (called Meeting+ Delegate in the AskCody Management Portal) are set up correctly by booking a meeting with a Meeting room via the Workplace Add-in, and then ordering catering or services for it using the Meeting+ add-in.
Next Step: Advanced features for meeting services