- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Establish User Management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user Training and Adoption
- 14. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
Data processing and legal
AskCody Services found multiple matching meetings
Description of the error code "AskCody Services found multiple matching meetings"
Domain: AskCody Services Add-in
Code: AskCody Services found multiple matching meetings
Type: Local error (These errors occur locally on devices. You are often able to resolve this type of error.)
The error can be experienced when using the Windows Outlook client, and Modern (cloud deployed) Add-ins.
Specifically, it will happen in delegate senarios (booking a meeting on behalf of another user) when there are two meetings booked in the same calendars for the same start and end time.
- Edit one of the duplicate meetings, so that it is moved just one minute, either at the start or the end of the meeting time, and the error should no longer be seen.
- Use the Outlook Web Application to order Services.