- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Establish User Management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user Training and Adoption
- 14. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
Data processing and legal
Meeting Services Portal - Manage Requests, Finance, and Plan Ahead
This webinar explains how to manage requests in the Meeting Service Portal, Tips and tricks on managing finances and reporting in the Meeting Services Portal, and how to plan ahead with items and previous requests.
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Managing requests in the Meeting Services Portal
Learn the basics of managing requests for Meeting Services in the AskCody Management Portal.
- handle incoming requests
- prepare requests
- effectively plan the execution of requests & services
Expert tips & tricks: Managing finances and reporting
Learn how to handle reporting options and finance settings in the Meeting Services Portal.
Expert tips & tricks: Managing items, services, and planning ahead
Learn how to manage items, services, and categories of your meeting services and how to predict demand based on previous requests.