- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
Meeting Services Portal - Manage Requests, Finance, and Plan Ahead
This webinar explains how to manage requests in the Meeting Service Portal, Tips and tricks on managing finances and reporting in the Meeting Services Portal, and how to plan ahead with items and previous requests.
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Managing orders in the Meeting Services Portal
Learn the basics of managing orders for Meeting Services in the AskCody Management Portal.
- handle incoming orders
- prepare orders
- effectively plan the execution of deliveries & services
Expert tips & tricks: Managing finances and reporting
Learn how to handle reporting options and economy settings in the Meeting Services Portal.
Expert tips & tricks: Managing items and planning ahead
Learn how to manage items and categories of your meeting services and how to predict demand based on previous orders.