- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
How to display ActivityView with a built-in URL launcher
This article explains how you can display an ActivityView on a screen with a built-in URL launcher.
- The screen must run Full HD 1080p
- Choose landscape (horizontal) or portrait (vertical) display orientation
- Find the URL launcher and type in your ActivityView URL. (Find the URL here
Please note that AskCody is only responsible for maintaining the AskCody software and has nothing to do with the actual hardware, setup of hardware, and the maintenance of hardware.
AskCody can only provide basic requirements of approved hardware, which has been tested with the AskCody products according to basic use, but the ultimate decision regarding hardware is completely up to you.