- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
How to display ActivityView on a screen with Airtame
This article contains instructions for how to display the AskCody Meeting Dashboards using Airtame devices
Airtame is a wireless screen sharing solution that has hardware, software and integrated apps rolled in a device you connect to your screen.
Follow these steps to view ActivityView with Airtame
Follow the Airtame Getting started guide to install and start your Airtame (Find it here) Now you want to set the ActivityView as a background with Airtame so the ActivityView will show at all times.
Go to the Device Settings of the Airtame you want to change the background on.
Go to Homescreen background.
Paste the ActivityView URL (Find your URL here).
Finish by clicking Apply changes.