- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
How to display ActivityView on a screen with Airtame
Airtame is a wireless screen sharing solution which has hardware, software and integrated apps rolled in a device you connect to your screen.
Follow these steps to view ActivityView with Airtame
- Follow the Airtame Getting started guide to install and start your Airtame (Find it here). Now you want to set the ActivityView as a background with Airtame so the ActivityView will show at all times.
- Go to the Device Settings of the Airtame you want to change the background on.
- Go to Homescreen background.
- Select Website.
- Paste the ActivityView URL (Find your URL here).
- Finish by clicking Apply changes.