- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
How to create a Visitor Check-in Kiosk
Learn how to set up an AskCody Visitor Check-in Kiosk
Step 1: Create a check-in screen configuration
Go to Admin Center → Click on Visitors and choose Check-in Kiosk Templates→ Click Add → Fill out the information and click Add.
Step 2: Create a Check-in Kiosk
Go to Admin Center → Click on Visitors and choose Check-in Kiosks → Click Add → Fill out the information and click Add.
A license key and a URL are now created and are ready to be set up on the physical screen.
To learn how to use your new Welcome+ URL on a Windows PC using Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge, click here!