- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
How to create a Welcome+ Check-in Screen
Learn how to set up an AskCody Visitor Management Check-in screen
Step 1: Create a check-in screen configuration
Go to Settings* → Click on Welcome+ and choose Check-in Screen Configuration → Click Add → Fill out the information and click Add.
Step 2: Create a check-in screen
Go to Settings* → Click on Welcome+ and choose Check-in Screen → Click Add → Fill out the information and click Add.
A license key and a URL are now created and is ready to be set up on the physical screen.
To learn how to use your new Welcome+ URL on a Windows PC using Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge, click here!