- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
How to correctly open exported CSV files in Excel
If the CSV file contains special characters (e.g. æ,ö,å) Microsoft Excel will change the characters if you open the CSV file directly with Excel.
Before opening in Excel: Allan Mørch
After opening in Excel: Allan MÃ¸rch
To avoid this you must first open a blank sheet in Excel. Then click the Data tab at the top of the ribbon and select From Text/CSV.
Now, select the CSV file you want to open and select None as the File Origin. Finaly, click Load.
Now all the columns should appear in the Excel sheet including all the special characters originally in the CSV file.