- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Establish User Management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user Training and Adoption
- 14. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
Data processing and legal
How to configure a Distribution Group
This is a guide to create a distribution group in the Exchange Admin CenterThis is a small guide to create a distribution group in Exchange Admin that can be used to send e-mails to a list of contacts via only one email address.
- Login to Exchange Admin Center
- Navigate to Recipients -> groups, click +, chose Distribution group.
- Enter the Display name, Alias, Emails address, then click save.
- Then chose the Distribution group you just created, click edit (the pen icon)
- Navigate to delivery management, click Senders inside and outside of my organization, add mailboxes, click save.