- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
How to configure a Distribution Group
This is a small guide to create a distribution group in Exchange Admin that can be used to send e-mails to a list of contacts via only one email address.
- Login to Exchange Admin Center (https://outlook.office365.com/ecp/)
- Navigate to Recipients -> groups, click +, chose Distribution group.
- Enter the Display name, Alias, Emails address, then click save.
- Then chose the Distribution group you just created, click edit (the pen icon)
- Navigate to delivery management, click Senders inside and outside of my organization, add mailboxes, click save.