- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
How do I perform a full resynchronization?
In some cases, it is necessary to perform a full resynchronization. A full resynchronization is performed by:
- Stopping the AADFS service.
- Deleting the %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\AskCody\ActiveDirectory\ForwardingService\State folder.
- Starting the AADFS service.