- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
How do I perform a full resynchronization?
Learn how to perform a full user re-synchronization with AADFSIn some cases when troubleshooting, it is necessary to perform a full resynchronization. A full resynchronization is performed by:
- Stopping the AADFS service.
- Deleting the %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\AskCody\ActiveDirectory\ForwardingService\State folder.
- Starting the AADFS service.