- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Establish User Management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user Training and Adoption
- 14. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
Data processing and legal
How do I manage expected visitors with AskCody?
Learn the basics of managing expected visitors in the AskCody Visitor Management module
A visitor profile will save the check-in information for future use and enable the expected visitor feature. Visitors are created manually in the Visitor tab by clicking the New visitor button. Once created the visitor will appear on the list and here you can easily submit them as an expected visitor by clicking the Expect button as shown below.
To get an easy overview of all your expected visitors, go to the Manage expected visitor tab in the Visitor menu.