- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
How do I manage expected guests in Welcome+?
Learn the basics of managing expected guests in the AskCody Visitor Management system (Welcome+)
A visitor profile will save the check-in information for future use and enable the expected visitor feature. Visitors are created manually in the "Visitor" tab by clicking the "New visitor" button. Once created the visitor will appear on the list and here you can easily submit them as an expected visitor by clicking the "Expect" button as shown below.
To get an easy overview of all your expected visitors, go to the "Manage expected visitor" tab in the "Visitor" menu.