- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
How do I ensure that attachments and notes are not shared with a resource calendar?
In many organizations you like to ensure that no attachments and notes relate to a resource calendar. Here is the way to ensure this.
Connect to Microsoft Online using PowerShell and execute the following, where <Identity> is the email of the resource calendar:
Set-CalendarProcessing -Identity "<Identity>" -DeleteAttachments $true -DeleteComments $true
Note that attachments and notes of existing meetings in the resource calendar will not be deleted unless the meetings are updated.