- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
How do I delete a user?
To delete a user, simply click the Delete button that is visible when editing a user in the AskCody Manager.
What should I do if I receive an error saying, "You cannot delete this account because it is in use"?
Often, when a user has been created and used it is connected to other data in the system. In this case, it is not possible to completely delete the user as it would corrupt the connected data.
Therefore, we recommend that you remove the user's access instead by removing all of the user's roles. This way the user will no longer have access to any part of the AskCody system.