- Help Center
- Error Codes
- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Establish User Management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user Training and Adoption
- 14. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
Data processing and legal
Description of the error code "ErrorUnsupportedVersion"
Type: Configuration error (You are often able to resolve this type of error.)
Description: The Exchange server does not support the requested version.
Possible solution: Please select the correct Exchange version for the Exchange integration in the AskCody Admin Center under Integrations.