- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
Description of the error code "ErrorTooManyRequests"
Type: Temporary error (Please try again later. If multiple temporary errors occur, contact support.)
Description: Exchange received too many requests.
Possible solution: The EWSMaxConcurrency parameter might be set too low.
This issue might be solved by assigning ApplicationImpersonation to the connecting account, which will allow it to operate with a copy of the resource budget of the resource it is accessing.