- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Establish User Management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user Training and Adoption
- 14. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
Description of the error code "ErrorTooManyRequests"
Type: Temporary error (Please try again later. If multiple temporary errors occur, contact support.)
Description: Exchange received too many requests.
Possible solution: The EWSMaxConcurrency parameter might be set too low.
This issue might be solved by assigning ApplicationImpersonation to the integrating account, which will allow it to operate with a copy of the resource budget of the resource it is accessing.