- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
Description of the error "ErrorTokenSerializationDenied"
Type: Configuration error (You are often able to resolve this type of error.)
Description: Token serialization was denied for the integrating account.
Possible solution: For Exchange Server, please check that the ms-Exch-EPI-Token-Serialization permission is not denied for the integrating account.