- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
Description of the error code "ErrorTemporaryServerError"
Type: Temporary error (Please try again later. If multiple temporary errors occur, contact support.)
Description: This is a temporary server error. In most cases, re-trying what you were doing will solve the issue. However, in case it does not, it might be related to the number of bytes that a web server will have available for the current operation. This article from Microsoft's Knowledge Base contains a suggestion to solve this issue.
If the issue still persists after trying both suggestions listed above, please contact email@example.com and provide as much information as you can regarding the issue.