- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Establish User Management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user Training and Adoption
- 14. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
Description of error code "ErrorImpersonationDenied"
Type: Configuration error (You are often able to resolve this type of error.)
Description: Impersonation denied. The connecting Exchange user does not have the “ApplicationImpersonation” role.
Possible solution: You must assign the “ApplicationImpersonation” role to the integration Exchange service account used for the integration.
If the error happens when integrating a service account, please make sure that the service account itself is within the impersonation scope since the validation of the service account is done by impersonating the service account itself.