- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
Description of error code "ErrorImpersonationDenied"
Type: Configuration error (You are often able to resolve this type of error.)
Description: Impersonation denied. The connecting Exchange user does not have the “ApplicationImpersonation” role.
Possible solution: You must assign the “ApplicationImpersonation” role to the connecting Exchange service account used for connecting.
If the error happens when connecting a service account, please make sure that the service account itself is within the impersonation scope since the validation of the service account is done by impersonating the service account itself.