Easily manage and synchronize employee details from Microsoft Azure AD to AskCody
AskCody + Microsoft Azure Active Directory integration
Easy directory and SSO management with Microsoft Azure AD and AskCody.
To get the most out of AskCody’s features, you’ll need to populate the employee directory. AskCody makes it simple to integrate with Microsoft Azure AD; Microsoft’s cloud-based identity and access management service, which helps your employees’ sign in and access resources in one location. The AskCody + Azure AD integration synchronize your corporate directory with AskCody, and allows you to manage users in a simple, scalable way, leveraging the user groups, security groups, or organizational units you already have in place.
AskCody supports a comprehensive, granular, role-based provisioning of user rights, which is easy to use in Microsoft Azure AD. Note that the AskCody + Micorosft Azure AD integration supports both directory management and SSO (for the AskCody Mobile App), and is set up by Modern Authentication, OAuth 2.0.
Setting up the AskCody + Microsoft Azure AD means you can easily deploy AskCody across your entire organization, no matter the number of employees or offices. And since all updates to your Active Directory setup are synchronized with AskCody, you’ll automatically onboard and offboard employees as your team grows and changes, since changes are reflected immediately.
- Manage and synchronize employee details from Microsoft Azure AD automatically inherited and available in AskCody
- Easily assign employees the right user role and rights just by adding them to the right group or organizational unit in Azure AD
- Makes it quick and simple to roll out AskCody to all employees at multiple offices
- Automatically update your AskCody user directory when you update your Azure AD user profiles
- Assign specific role, rights, permissions and features, cost centers or other custom properties automatically
- Assign specific employees to desired locations providing them only access to features in a specific Reception or Service Provider
- AskCody account, Essentials Plan and above or Visitor Management Add-on
- Microsoft Azure AD account
- Microsoft Azure AD Administrator privileges and permissions to setup user groups, security groups or organizational units, assigning the right user roles from AskCody to these groups