Corporate directory management with AskCody and Active Directory
AskCody + Active Directory Server integration
To get the most out of AskCody’s features, you’ll need to populate the employee directory. AskCody supports employee import from Microsoft Active Directory. Using a simple forwarding service from AskCody, you can synchronize your corporate directory with AskCody, and allows you to manage users in a simple, scalable way, leveraging the user groups, security groups, or organizational units you already have in place.
AskCody supports a comprehensive, granular, role-based provisioning of user rights, which is easy to use in Active Directory.
Setting up the AskCody + Active Directory integration means you can easily deploy AskCody across your entire organization, no matter the number of employees or offices. And since all updates to your Active Directory setup are forwarded to AskCody, you’ll automatically onboard and offboard employees as your team grows and changes, since changes are reflected immediately.
- Synchronize employee details from Active Directory to AskCody with a simple forwarding service
- Easily assign employees the right user role and rights just by adding them to the right group or organizational unit in Active Directory
- Assign specific role, rights, permissions and features, cost centers or other custom properties automatically
- Assign specific employees to desired locations providing them only access to features in a specific Reception or Service Provider
- Makes it quick and simple to roll out AskCody to all employees at multiple offices
- Automatically update your AskCody user directory when you update Active Directory
- AskCody account, Essentials Plan and above or Visitor Management Add-on
- Active Directory instance, on-premise or cloud based
- Active Directory Administrators permissions to setup user groups, security groups or organizational units, assigning the right user roles from AskCody to these groups
- Basic knowledge of Windows Services to setup the forwarding service