- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
Can you set up a kiosk with other browsers than Google Chrome?
Learn about the different possibilities to set up the AskCody Visitor Management check-in screens.
Yes, you can. However, in order for it to support the commands we have implemented to it in our guides, it should be a chromium-based browser (like Google Chrome, or the Microsoft Edge version 83, or newer).
If you would like to learn how to set up a kiosk with Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge, click here.