- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Establish User Management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user Training and Adoption
- 14. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
Data processing and legal
Can you set up a Check-in Kiosk with other browsers than Google Chrome?
Learn about the different possibilities to set up the AskCody Visitor Management Check-in Kiosks.
Yes, you can. However, in order for it to support the commands we have implemented to it in our guides, it should be a chromium-based browser (like Google Chrome, or the Microsoft Edge version 83, or newer).
If you would like to learn how to set up a Check-in Kiosk with Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge, click here.