- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
Can I use the Bookings add-in when invited to a meeting?
Learn the basics about using the AskCody add-in for meeting room booking in Outlook
When you are invited to a meeting in Outlook, you are treated as an attendee to that meeting. This means that you do not have control of the overall meeting.
You only have control of the local instance of the meeting that only exists in your calendar and any changes made to this local instance of the meeting will not be sent to the organizer, other attendees, or the meeting room.
Therefore, you cannot use the Bookings add-in when you are not the meeting organizer since you are not able to book a meeting when you are not an organizer.