- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
Can I display the same ActivityView on multiple devices?
The short answer is yes.
Our pricing structure defines that customers pay per calendar they wish to show on the Meeting Dashboard. This means that if you want to display the same Meeting Dashboard on multiple devices, it will currently not affect your pricing plan, as long as the calendars are the same.