- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
Can I customize the meeting information shown on AskCody modules without affecting Exchange?
Yes, to a degree. We support showing or hiding the subject, organizer, and location of meetings on each product as well as masking of private meetings.
However, setting the AddOrganizerToSubject and DeleteSubject parameters of the Set-CalendarProcessing PowerShell cmdlet to true will affect the subject that we can display. Therefore, we recommend changing these to false if possible.
To customize the meeting information shown on AskCody products, please contact your dealer for assistance.