- Help Center
- Integrations and Security
- Microsoft Exchange and Exchange Online
- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Establish User Management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user Training and Adoption
- 14. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
Data processing and legal
Can I customize the meeting information shown on AskCody modules?
Yes, to a degree. AskCody supports showing or hiding the subject, organizer, and location of meetings on each product as well as masking of private meetings.
However, setting the AddOrganizerToSubject and DeleteSubject parameters of the Set-CalendarProcessing PowerShell cmdlet to true will affect the subject that we can display. Therefore, we recommend changing these to false if possible.
To customize the meeting information shown on AskCody products, please contact your dealer for assistance.