- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Connecting to Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Getting started with Admin user management
- 6. Setting up AskCody Resource Scheduling
- 7. Setting up AskCody Meeting Room Displays
- 8. Setting up AskCody Meeting Services
- 9. Setting up AskCody Visitor Management
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user training
- 14. End-user adoption
- 15. Support after go-live
Integrations, Infrastructure and Security
Meeting Room Booking
General Settings & Troubleshooting
Can I change the time format for the booking option on the Today+?
Learn how to display the time format for the time and date picker on the AskCody Meeting Room Displays (Today+)
The Today+ booking option uses the local settings selected on the device for displaying time and date.
If you wish to change this setting, you need to change the settings on the device that is displaying the meeting room.