- 1. Preface
- 2. Plan & Prepare for the implementation of AskCody
- 3. Create your organizational account
- 4. Integrate with Microsoft Exchange
- 5. Establish User Management
- 6. Setting up Bookings
- 7. Setting up Displays
- 8. Setting up Services
- 9. Setting up Visitors
- 10. End-user management
- 11. Final Testing
- 12. Deploy to end-users
- 13. End-user Training and Adoption
- 14. Support after go-live
Integrations and Security
Data processing and legal
Can I change the time format for the booking option on the Displays?
Learn how to show the time format for the time and date picker on the AskCody Displays
The Display booking option uses the local settings selected on the device for displaying time and date.
If you wish to change this setting, you need to change the settings on the device that is displaying the meeting room.