Learn how to mass-import calendars in the AskCody Portal
In this article, you will find a guide for how to import multiple calendars in the AskCody Management Portal.
The import of calendars only works for calendars created in Exchange.
You can only import calendars for 1 location at a time. Repeat the process for more locations.
Follow the steps below:
- Go to Admin Center → Integrations → Microsoft Exchange Calendars and choose Import.
- Download the Excel file template (Click on the Download template link under the title Import).
If you experience problems with downloading the template, you can download it here
- Open the downloaded excel file.
You might experience that the file is "locked" (Protected view)? Then you need to enable editing the file by clicking on File.
- Click Enable Editing.
- Now the file is unlocked, and you can start typing in the calendars you wish to import.
Remember you can only import calendars for 1 location at a time.
- When done, save the file in the CSV UTF-8 (.csv) format.
- Because of the dropdown in the Calendar Type in the Excel file, you might experience this pop-up from Microsoft Excel. Click OK to this pop-up, and it will save your file as CSV.
- Navigate to the AskCody Portal and click on the Choose file button and select the file you just created with the calendar information.
- Click Import.
- An overview of all the calendars you are trying to import will show. In the list, you can make changes and correct errors before submitting all the calendars to the AskCody Management Portal. Click Actions to see your possibilities.
- Click Submit when done.
When you click Submit your calendars will start to be submitted into the AskCody Portal, and if not, it might be because there are more errors in the calendars. Go through the calendars using the option "Go to the next error. Fix the error and try to submit again.
- (Optional) If you have more locations simply repeat the process and import calendars for all your locations.